In the first part of Ephesians chapter 4, Paul had been focusing on our unity as Christians in the Spirit. Now, Paul moves from what all believers have in common to how they differ.
He’s discussing the God-given variety and individuality of spiritual gifts at work within the unity of the Spirit.
In this message, Pastor Campbell shares:
- The Variety and Individuality Within the Unity of the Spirit
- Discovering and Developing Spiritual Gifts
- Christ’s Right to Give Us Gifts
- The Coming of the Holy Spirit and His Gifts to the Church
- Jesus’ Descent and Ascent: His Victory Over the Power of Hell