The Remarkable Faith of Moses’ Mother: A Story of Courage and Sacrifice
In this week’s message, Pastor Campbell shares about Jochebed, Moses’s mother, and her exceptional faith and love for her son. Mothers have a crucial role in the destiny of their children as well as the history of the world. We will explore how Jochebed’s act of civil disobedience and her ultimate sacrifice have made her a remarkable woman of faith. Finally, we will reflect on the importance of having faith and trust in God, even in difficult situations.
- The Role of Mothers in Shaping History
- The Turbulent Times and Moses’s Birth
- Jochebed’s Act of Civil Disobedience
- Letting Go – The Ultimate Sacrifice
- Jochebed’s Faith and Trust in God